Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Results.

The exam was over. But, the results are coming.
T____T
I got my English, Moral, History, Science and Maths yesterday. My history got 'C'!!! Moral got 'B'!!! Jess Shynn, the Genius in our class, gt everything 'A'!!! I'm wondering how she memorize everything in her brain!! Haiz... Luckily, my English, Science and Maths got 'A'^^ But, Jess Shynn the Genius got higher marks than me!!! She even got 100% for her Maths... Pooooooor me...
Today, I got my Bahasa Malaysia, Geography and Chinese paper. My Bahasa Malaysia got 'B', but later the teacher took back the paper and said that she wanted to mark again and add somemore marks for us. Hahahahaha... My Geography!! 'B' again...***sad*** Jess Shynn the Genius!! Got 92%!! Something I'm happy about today is finally I have something is better than her (2 marks...xp) My Chinese paper got 'A' and is higher marks than the Genius... Mwahahahahahahaha... ***Sorry, Jess Shynn*** ^^
Tomorrow, I'm taking my Kemahiran Hidup paper. Wish good luck to myself~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment