Friday, January 1, 2010

New beginning. New life.

Hey all!! I'm 14 today. Time flies. I'm going to leave everything behind. I'll not be able to online so often after school reopens, so if you want to make sure that I'm still alive in KL, do text me =) I miss you guys there in Kuantan. I appreciate all the time we've been together. And I want to thank my friends -- Jiaying, Esther, Jody, Jaevonne, Jenyi...... Friend is just a word but they give it a meaning. They are always with me when I need them. I love you guys! You're awesome to me!!! Of course I will thank the others too, for bringing me lots of happiness and having good time with me. You'll always be my friend no matter how far the distance is. Do keep in touch!
Happy New Year to all my dear!

p.s Happy Birthday, En Thong!!
God bless :D

Iwei
loves
everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment