Wednesday, July 27, 2011

;')

Can I have a bowl of this? xo
Hari Koperasi today. It wasn't that fun, not much food :( And I've waited for so damn long, like really really long time, to buy a spaghetti. Not really nice lol :o Ohh ya, and the fried chicken, 1 hour 30 minutes for a fried chicken, walao eh ._. I think sentosarians act like we didn't eat fried chicken before *omg* But luckily it taste better than the spaghetti. Ate fried ice-cream too, and of course my favourite curry fish balls :D But I still love the pasar malam one, hiah hiah hiah.

Well, getting an injection this Friday in school. Heard people said its tetanus toxoid injectionSome say it was hurt, some say no feeling ._. Okay, lets pray for me, hope it doesn't hurt. I'm scared scared scared D;


谢谢,谢谢你载了我一程


No comments:

Post a Comment