Monday, December 31, 2012

Kidzania!

Well, I never know the existence of Kidzania until the principal of the tuition centre (the place where I work) told me. She asked me whether I can help bringing those students to Kidzania. Cause she needs some teachers to help out looking after those children. And I promised. Let the pictures do the talk :)

The petrol station section.

This was the fire fighter part, which I found interesting.
Kids were allowed to put out "fire" ;D

The fire engine :)

Saloon for girls!

See my boy!




The dentist section :)


Waiting for the Air Asia ride :D

A hypermarket for kids.

Little cashier!


Notice my boy there? :D


He told me that the painting part was fun, 
although he failed to paint it nicely haha.



The construction site worker, Corwin Wong :)

Cutest boy on earth hahaha.

Song Jian Hao ;)

My sweetheart hahaha.

Loke Pei Pei ;)

My cutie <3 p="p">

Ng Mei Ching, the girl who likes to smile alot.

All the teachers said he is a handsome boy, hahaha.

Kahyan ;)

Cikgu :)

Camwhore in the bus ;D

My cute yet annoying son hahaha




with lots of love 

No comments:

Post a Comment