Friday, April 2, 2010

Half dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead.
Dead in the examination room today!
Totally have no idea what the paper is "talking" about, and I know I'm dead!
First paper, Maths 2.
The algebraic thingy is freaking hard!
Ok, maybe I'm really stupid.
Second paper is Sejarah.
Everything is about "Tanah Melayu kena 'april fool' oleh negara Barat".
But me, kena 'april fool' oleh kertas sejarah!
Fainted when I saw the paper.
I told mummy my brain can't fit in the sejarah things.
And she told me "No such thing as 'can't fit in the brain', you will only be more intelligent as you study more."
But I think I'm like more stupid when I study more -_-
Ok nevermind nevermind...
Ignore the pass.
I'm going to aim for my Geography and Science paper for next week.
Hope it won't be too hard for me!

Btw, Happy Birthday to:

My 傻婆 cousin,

Sandy!!
May God bless you in your studies!!
Stay pretty always!!
*ps: want presents?? XD

And,

Teng Sheng!!
May your Birthday be filled with
sunshine and smiles,
laughter and love.

*ps: when nak belanja me again XD


Alright, bye peeps!!
love

No comments:

Post a Comment