Saturday, May 29, 2010

B's and C's. No more A's.

After three days of exam, I knew that I will have more B's.
The papers are freaking hard this time!
Especially the Chinese paper!!
OMG
Just when the moment I read the essay title, I feel like I'm going to cry!!
I stared at the paper doing nothing for 15 minutes!
I knew that I will get a C for that paper.
Besides Chinese paper, the so-called Maths Idiot can't do her Maths paper well too.
Ok, I can't even figure out the answers for the directed numbers
( + - x / )How terrible was that!
Anyway, I'm trying to score for my next 5 days' objective papersss!
Good luck to myself :D
Please anyone, pray for me.
God bless :)

And,
Happy 14th Birthday, Ting!
Remember to look for me when you wanna go for badminton!!
x)

Btw, do ask me anything here---
http://www.formspring.me/iwei
:D


lvs iwei

No comments:

Post a Comment