Sunday, May 16, 2010

God plans things.

Exam is coming soon. I haven't study because of the loads of foliosss. Don't have any idea what the teachers are actually thinking. Give us so many folios to do when the exam is coming. Folios can help us in our exam meh? I don't think so >.<" Especially the seni folio arh, lagi teruk. I spent my one whole Sunday to paint the two pieces of lukisan batik paper. And, it comes out like this...
Tadaaaaa....Monochrome

Warna panas

Messy table -_-

Ok la... Still satisfy with the paintings. But I'm regret because I spent 1 whole day to do. Such a waste of time! Maybe I'm too slow ==" And sejarah folio is waiting for me next. Wondering when I can have time to study for exam. But I realize that less people is studying for the exam this time. They seems to be so relax. And even nobody talks about the exam -_-

Till here.
Byeeee peeps!
lvs iwei

No comments:

Post a Comment