Tuesday, June 8, 2010

♥ 5/6/2010 - 8/6/2010 ♥

Finally went back to Kuantan for 4 days after about 7 months in KL.
I still love my friends there...
Awww...
Have lotsa funs with them.
Let the pictures do the talk.

♥ 6/6/2010 ♥
With Yiiwen



♥ Hengdaisss ♥
Wyeinn + Me + Jiaying


♥ 7/6/2010 ♥

4 of us still like to take photos in the fitting room!
Have lots of laughter :D
Jody + Jenyi + Me + Esther

Jinnkhean + Kuokzhen + Me


I don't have enough time with the other friends so I try to be back next week.
I told my mum that I wanna follow her back again next week.
And guess what she told me:" No problem if you pin your fringe up every day. It looks annoying!"
I was like... Huh?? -_-
But then I promised her.
And I started to pin my fringe up.
Well, it looks like this...

Till here!
Bye peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment