Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Perkhidmatan sosial vs Perkhidmatan SHIT

Today when I reached school, I quickly sat down in the hall.
Actually I was already quite late.
So I walk really fast to the hall and was gasping for breathe >.<
Just when the first moment I sat down, the so-called "Meimei" discipline teacher *uwek* walked towards me and use her rotan to push a rubbish which is near to me to my front!
And guess what she shouted:"Kamu tak nampak sampah ini ke?!! Kutip sampah! Tak tau apa itu perkhidmatan sosial?!"
I was thinking: What is perkhidmatan sosial actually? I just know perkhidmatan SHIT!
And because I just sat down and I really didn't realize that there was a rubbish there (i won't pick it up even i saw the rubbish, because i'm there to study, not to help her to pick the rubbish for free!), and so I was like "huh?? what?!" and looking at the DIRTY rubbish.
Then she shouted again:"Cepat kutiplah!!! Buang dalam tong sampahhh!!!"
Everyone was staring at me that moment.
Then I pretend to pick the rubbish up only she walked away like a PEA-COCK!
And thanks to Weiyu :), she helped me to throw that dirty thingy cause I don't know where the rubbish bin is.
>.<"

ok, till here.
peeps.
ciaoz!
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment