Wednesday, May 25, 2011

updates, 25th of may.


Got the results for mid-year exam. It was terrible, and I don't know why x( uhh, so I'm just waiting to listen to my parents nagging when they get my report card. Well, its the past, who cares :p

Was rushing for tonnes of folios last few days. Have to pass up before holiday. And I've done all. Yeah, cause I'm having my holiday two days earlier than it actually is. Obviously, I planned to skip school. Tomorrow, I skip school for nothing. And Friday, they're celebrating Teacher's Day. Its none of my business, so I escape first lah, haha. Tomorrow, I'm going to school in the afternoon because I'm attending Interact's activity. We're visiting to the Special Home for kids who're down-syndrome x) And after that, I'll follow Kahyan back, we're going to OUG pm at night :D

Okay, for cheer, green house is having practices like crazy, like MAD! Captain is shouting at us, for not attending practices, for our wrong dancing step. Ohh please, like we didn't try our best, like we're not trying our best to win for the competition, as if we're not serious during cheer practice Dx Please, we're trying very hard to follow your dancing step, to follow what you teaches us, to accommodate YOU! Even yellow house captain is telling her team that our captain is scolding us like hell! What a shame! Please think it over, why YOUR team doesn't give you full cooperation like what other team do? Why YOU never get full attendance for every practices? And what you do is, you blame us for not coming, you shout, you scolded us! You're just the cheer captain for our green house team, no big deal x( We're also not happy when we can't catch up what you taught. We care for the competition! We're trying very hard to learn everything! Did you ever notice that?? D:

wellishouldstopthatbeforeidestroythecomputer ._.


toooooooooot...


HOLIDAY! I've plans already! :D Going back to Kuantan, attending cheer practices, reading novels and so on x) Hope my holiday will be fun ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment