Friday, March 9, 2012

March.

我儿子 *haha*

Had exam few days ago. It was freaking tough. I think I almost fail chemistry, duh. The calculation for number of mols came out at least 7 question, and I don't know how to do at all. English summary sucks! Add maths was like shit. Form 4 syllabus is so different. Its just an-hour-test for each subject this time. And I can't imagine how the next exam will be, three papers for each ._. Get some of the results already. Average. Chemistry, english and add maths haven't get. Nightmare coming after holiday :o

Gone crazy, exam was over! *wheee* Having a week of "holiday". Yeah, its "holiday". I've tonnes of holiday work to be done. Even more than school days. What's the problem with all the teachers? Students need a break after the exam, not tonnes of homework please! aiyo, how to finish all the homework within a week? God bless me, and all the students with loads of homework -.- ohh ya sentosa idol first audition started. Heard that a few people from my class took part. I was shocked when I heard that Yuen participated in the competition. He said 要做点不一样的事, HAHAHA. And he sang for us during physics class today. He sang 王力宏 --- 唯一 :D Alice said the pose when he sang as if he's singing for his lover, 唱情歌给情人听 HAHAHA!! Hue said if yuen pass the audition and go into final, he book the first row of the seats for Yuen's fans!!
HAHAHAH wo men zhi chi YUEN x)

Btw, I'll be going back to kuantan with daddy tomorrow morning :D Will meet mummy there! Miss her loads :') And also, hope to see the kuantanites soon :D Will be back in KL maybe tuesday or wednesday ;) 

Till here! Have fun during holidays ;)

loves,
iwei .

No comments:

Post a Comment