Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet sixteen :)

It has been a long time since I last updated. People used to ask me, "What for blogging? Not many people will actually read it." And I always replied, "Those who cares will read it." :) But now, I don't know why, they seems right *sigh* This is what happen when the passion for blogging is gone. Anyhow, I still gonna blog, because once I stop blogging for too long, I'll never blog again ._.

Alright, holidays :D
As I mentioned in the last post, I went back to Kuantan. Not to stop Lynas okay -.- As usual, meeting up with friends is a must! Because I noticed that when I'm talking to my old friends, I realize how much my life has change :)
Went yumcha with the Alor Akarians HAHAH! They are still the awesome one <3

Yiiwen :)

weekie :) 

ting :)

weekie & yiiwen x)
The next morning, had breakfast with kuck and yiiwen at Frankie Sandwich. Tengsheng ffk, cause he can't wake. Ok la I can understand, cause PIG is always like that x) *forgiven* :D
Also met up with my bestie, Jiaying, in the evening. She bought me a present for birthday, cause I told her if she didn't, I'll throw her in the sea HAHAHA!! She folded 365 stars. So touching lah, first time people fold so many stars for me :') iloveyou ttm HAHAHA <3 And thanks so much for the blog post!! Her post for me every year touches my heart :-*

15th of March. Its my big day. I'm officially sixteen. Not old okay. Its mature hehe :D Received lots of wishes. Thanks for those who called me, texted me, or wished me in facebook. I appreciate that alot :') Celebrated at shabu garden with family that night, and my aunt joined us. Cause her birthday is also around that day.

Dad and mum :D
sisters <3
wo zui qin ai de :')
with aunt ! ;D

Its Monday tomorrow! Everyone is asking about homework, HAHAH!! I haven't finish, but who cares, everyone didn't finish :D Btw, gonna take exam results tomorrow. Hope it won't be that terrible :P 
Happy schooling everyone! God bless <3

with love,
iwei.

2 comments:

  1. haha really mou? got cry ma? nah~ give you tissue~ actually nt yet finished de(still got mani mani na xp) but no time on9 ady so u must jiajia tak tau ha <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARRRR means you havent write finish? must finish it tau! :D

    ReplyDelete