Saturday, April 21, 2012

Be strong.


Started to get bored of blogging nowadays. You know, I'm repeating the same routine every day. School, home, sleep, tuition and sometimes cheer practice. I seldom attend cheer practices already, don't know what I've did, I just felt exhausted once I reach home. And once I saw my bed, I can't resist the temptation to take a nap. So I always ended up going to school without finishing my homework the next day. Not to mention about doing revision at home. So just pray that I won't fail in the coming exam. God bless me, amen.

Form 4 life is totally stressed out! Can't cope with studies in school is the worst part. Guess what, my biology teacher is already teaching chapter 5, and I'm still in chapter 2, up to what came out during the last exam. I tried several times to understand what the teacher is actually teaching, but always ended up having thousands of questions mark in my brain. Luckily I have tuition for chemistry, I still get to know a little bit about the syllabus, otherwise, "lets fail!" :)

Cheer practice? As I mentioned, I seldom go for practice recently. I felt a little guilty inside, so I will try my very best to attend most of the practices. The leader started scolding in the green house cheer facebook group, but I think she's still quite patient to us already, at least she didn't scold us face-to-face. Unlike some people, they just get angry like a mad woman in front of everyone else, without knowing that she's acting like a monkey. No offence ;)

Anyway, there's this Chinese poetry recitation competition in the school today. There are four or five groups of them from our class took part in the competition. Few days before the competition, everyone of them put in so much effort practicing it. Heard that the results were announced today, I'm not sure about the results, but no matter you guys win the competition or not, you are still the best. 4A12 rocks! *cheer* ;D

loves.
iwei 

No comments:

Post a Comment