Wednesday, April 11, 2012

life? ;)

Started lazy to blog now. Life is too pack! I miss form 3 life :(
Anyway, life still goes on no matter what. So I'm gonna update my blog now. Too many things going on, too many things to talk about.

Alright, so I'll post about Cheng Meng first. I went back to cameron with family two weeks ago. Here's some pictures ;)

my dad

my mum

my dad and mum, haha.

sis and daddy

daddy doing pose :D

jie

uhhh i've no idea where he learns this pose -.-

love this pic !

sisterhood 

more photos will be uploaded to facebook soon! ;)

I've a joke to tell, whether you like it or not, I still want to tell. HAHAHA. After cheng meng that day, we have a family lunch in a chinese restaurant. The restaurant is like those big ones, where people had their wedding dinner there, so you can just imagine how big the restaurant is. As usual, the restaurant served chinese tea. My dad then wants to order a hundred plus, cause the whether is so damn hot. So he asked a waiter : "请问有一百号吗?" And guess what the waiter says, he gave my dad a blur face and said :" 呃... 有...有啊,在楼上。" HAHAHHAH!! He thought my dad asking for table number 100, HAHAHHAHAHA why got people so cuteeee one :D

Okay next, it was my dad's birthday yesterday :D 
Since mummy wasn't around, so we daughters gonna plan how to celebrate his birthday! So jie said she'll go and book table for dinner, me and er jie will go and buy daddy's favourite hokaido cake x) Pictures below!

daddy kepoh edit one, haha ;)

the ori x)

daddy so cuteeee

why so busy harh :O

credits to daddy :D

Stop here first. Will post about outing with keten, kahyan and lamhui soon! Stay tune ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment