Friday, August 31, 2012

Holiday?

One week holiday gone :(
I haven't even touch my books (planned to do some revision for final exam) and there it goes, holiday ended, how fast. Recalling back what I did during the holidays, and realize I actually wasted my time. First few days was family day, as mummy and daddy is not working. Pictures at Sunway Giza :D
Taking pictures with the dishes, acting like "mei sek ka" (美食家)HAHAHAHA!!




After that busy eating, mei sek ka mm dak han take photos already, HAHAHAA.




jie :D

mummy and big-tummy-daddy

On Monday, I went to book fair. Took LRT there with Yuming, and met up with Keten and Lamhui in the book fair. The book fair was crowded *mountain people mountain sea* hahaha. All the books were on offer. The discounts were all crazy. I bought the third collection of "Gossip Girls", the actual price was RM124, after discount was only RM24.90!! And bought one novel of my favourite author, Sophie Kinsella, the actual price was RM90+, I bought it just at RM8.90!! Yes, its RM8.90. No joke. I bought eight books altogether and only spent RM100+. Sad for those who didn't make it there. Went back home and realize that I missed out the stationery hall, duh. I did nothing on Tuesday. Went to Melanie's house for tuition on Wednesday. Teaching kids in centre for the whole day on Thursday and Friday. I went teaching the kids in the morning like what I did every Saturday. And went to KLCC book fair again with my sis in the afternoon. Went to the stationery hall I missed out that day. Woah, I will regret if I didn't make it there. The stationery are so so cheap! Pilot ball pen is only 50 cents each! And alot more stationery with a super low price! Bought alot of stationery heheh. And Sunday, had tuition in the morning at Alice's house. Told them about the stationery I bought and they all went crazy, hahaha.

School reopened on Monday. Went to school like usual and came back home in the afternoon. Everyone at home is so busy. Mummy busy doing house chores; er jie busy doing her stuff; jie packing her luggage. Fyi, jie is going to Canada for further study. She'll be there for 4 years. I'll miss her so much. She went on Monday. We sent her to the airport at night. Took photos in the airport before she leaves :')

mummy, jie, er jie

she stands on the trolley and asks me to push her -.-

daddy kacau

family picture! *loves*

All the best to jiejie. Next time nobody will bring me for shopping already. She's always the one who will accompany me when I say I wanna go shopping. Er jie? Don't mention bout her, just ten minutes walk, then she'll complain alot beside me, saying she leg pain ah, waist pain ah, tired walking ah -.- *dish* give her a punch ;P jie, I'll miss you alot kayyy :') love you!

loves,
ivy.






2 comments: