Friday, August 31, 2012

she's part of my life!

yes, she looks just like this! ;D

Its her big day, my monkey's big day! She's finally sixteen. I sent her a message in the midnight, expecting she'll reply me fast, who knows, the great old monkey slept and only replied me in the morning, and its late morning. How can somebody is so not excited for her own birthday? I don't know why, guess she finds that sleeping is alot more "interesting" than her birthday? Hahahahhh... nevermind, next year when its her birthday, i think i'll get the chance to wake her up early in her morning? ;D *she knows what i mean* :')

Okay, I'm not going to tell again and again like what I did every year, about how close we are, otherwise she'll think i'm in love with her, umm yeah fyi she's abit crazy, abnormal ;)
so just a short message to her:

You're still the best after all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
♥ ♥ 




A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.


1 comment:

  1. my great elephant!! love you so much le <3 <3
    so happy to c ur nub post ^^
    xie xie ni na

    lots loves <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



    A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.





    p/s:im not crazy kay xp n welcome you to kacau me next year ^^

    ReplyDelete