Friday, August 14, 2009

Closed!!! xD Mwahahahaha

Yesterday night.......
"Message from Puan Shireen (my school counselor): SMK Alor Akar will be close starting from tomorrow till 20th August. There will be no school tomorrow. Please forward this message to your classmates and friends. Thank you."
Somebody sent me this good news yesterday :) Actually I'm going back to school next Monday, but since my school was closed, so I'm free again^^
I will be going back to school next Friday, then its holiday again.
Happy happy happy~
And to ''er jie'', this time I'm not lazy to go back to school. But its that my school wanted to close. xD And don't worry, your rajin sis will study at home. (Don't remember to prove how rajin you are xDD Do take care yourself^^ and daddy too =D)

Take care ya~
>iwei<


No comments:

Post a Comment