Monday, August 10, 2009

Kept in quarantine =="

"Siapa yang demam, batuk atau selesema, walaupun sikit je, sila pergi ke dewan blok F sekarang. Saya ulang sekali lagi....." -__- One of the teacher announced yesterday.
Almost half of the class went. Some is really sick, some is go for play only like me xD Our class Ee in, Ting Ting and Jermaine went because got abit sick. But me, Yiiwen, Jenyi and Marcus went there to kepoh. Then a guy measure our temperature. When its my turn, the guy told me "Kamu ingat ya, 37.5 degree celcius.." I was shocked when he told me my temperature because as I know 37.5 degree celcius is FEVER. Then next is Jenyi's temperature, her temperature lagi teruk---38 degree celcius!! (0.0) ***SHOCKED***
After that, the guy said, "Suhu siapa lebihi 37.5 atau tepat 37.5 sila duduk ke tepi, yang lain boleh balik kelas masing-masing." After the ''safe'' ones went back to class, he told us "Mulai esok, kamu orang tinggal di rumah. Jangan datang ke sekolah sehingga Isnin minggu depan." ==" He somemore give each of us 2 pills. "Makan selepas makan tengah hari nanti."
Then later, we saw Esther, Enthong and Sabrina walking towards dewan blok F. They said they also want to have a check. (-_-lll hahaha... After the checking, they oso kena quarantine... -__-
After school, I went back home and told Mummy what happened. She went to Voon Pharmacy and bought a RM200 something thermometre to help me measure my temperature, after she measure, my temperature is only 36.6 degree celcius!! Its normal!! So conclusion----- The guy's thermometre is not working properly. LOL... Hahaha...
So, today is the 1st day I kept in quarantine... xD hehe

~iwei~

No comments:

Post a Comment