Monday, August 31, 2009

A post to Jia Ying

Whenever I'm in trouble, she would tell me the craziest way to solve it. And we used to quarrel for no reason and even for some small sorts of things. But we still end up the funniest best friend ever. And I asked her once why we always quarrel for no reason. And she gave me a funny answer. She tell me so that both our friendship would be better hahahaha... I remembered the days when we're in primary school, we used to laugh as loud as possible in the class, in the toilets, corridors and everywhere around the school. Other friends would be whispering to each other about us. Our laughter. We even laugh when the teacher is teaching. And in the end, we both will be warned by the teacher. Hahahahaha! And of course sometimes we are like other best friends, we pour out one's heart and talk secrets. Even until now, although we are in the different school, we still keep in touch. I appreciate this friendship very much.

Happy Birthday Jia Ying! :)

Lotsa love,
Iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment