Friday, December 17, 2010

:'(

Time flies.
Its already december.
"Promosi Kembali Ke Sekolah" can be seen everywhere -.- lol.
I told mummy, advertisers nowadays are so 欠打 (qian da), we students haven't finish enjoying our holiday, and they started to have those "Promosi Kembali Ke Sekolah" ~.~
Well,
I finished my two weeks time in Kuantan,
 hanging out with friends.
And now,
I'm back to KL again :(
For Kuantanites info,
I'm not going back to Kuantan so often like this year because I'm having PMR next year D:
I'll miss u guys more :'(
Okay,
forget about those sad sad things.
Well,
I went for movie again last Wednesday with Esther, Tengsheng and Kuck :)
Watched Narnia.
Boring xia lo >.<
And I was so DAMN cold!
Esther and Kuck pandai lo,
Esther bring sweater,
Kuck wear long sleeves.
-.-
Me and Tengsheng was like "很冷吖!很冷吖!"
(>.<)" HAHAHA.
Umm.
Before the movie,
Esther and I walked around ECM.
 And here,
a picture of me and Esther---


Nice leh nice leh ;D
teehee~

Esther,
next year ah next year,
you promise ah,
we'll hang out again :')

Tengsheng,
明年我回去check看钱包有没有花 :D
Take care ^^

Kuck,
no more coffee.
You owe me tickets now :)

YJY!!!
Miss me more.
Love me more.
HAHAHAHA.
WEIII.
有用那个杯吗?
还是不舍得用?
XD


Loves.


4 comments:

  1. wei!你懂我的啦!
    我酱节省,我现在的杯都还没有破,
    当然要把你送的现放在橱里的啦 x)
    用了我现在的杯不是很可怜。
    可是如果你很想要我用的话,我可以考虑勉强用一下的 xPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 勉强吖?!还给我!哼!还亏那个杯酱可爱! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 嘿哟,biao酱啦~
    我看那杯都爱上我了咯 x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 是哦?等我回去我问下那个可爱的杯 :p

    ReplyDelete