Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kuantan :)

A week in Kuantan.
Well, 
it was actually quite boring.
Only have dates for twice in a week.
Sad that I'm wasting time as next year I will not have the time to have fun due to pmr :(
Well,
my first date was last Wednesday,
which I spent my time with Jiaying at East Coast Mall :)
Awww...
She's the craziest and most retarded person I've ever met :D
omg haha.
We went for shopping, buying stuffs, talking, laughing, gaming and yah, eating candy floss like what small kids do ;D
Umm and the 2nd date was with Yiiwen and Tengsheng,
East Coast Mall too :)
Went for a movie--- Lelio Popo. 
Hahah funny.
Well, 
am going to East Coast Mall tomorrow for Narnia.
Esther, Kuck and Tengsheng,
bu yao ffk hah :)

Till here.
Ciaoss x)









Jie,
take care.
IMY :)






No comments:

Post a Comment