Monday, April 11, 2011

I have something to say.

8th of April. Went Sunway with Mummy and Jie. Jie shop with her friends and I shop with mummy. Didn't bought many stuff but ate alot of things ;D nyehehe... Btw, congratulations to Keten for winning in the debating competition and got the best debater award. God bless you! <3


9th of April. Skipped school replacement and most importantly, its Daddy's birthday! We got a surprise party for him on 12am midnight. He's so touched and happy :D But didn't eat the cake because we had supper before that :) Anyway, blessed birthday to daddy. I love you so much. And, hope that you can consider about what I've told you and discussed with you about my stuff :) 
Btw, I went International Shoes Festival at PWTC with my aunt, mummy and Jie. Saw a sandals I like at Larrie, but don't have my size, so I didn't bought it :( Then I saw another one at CarloRino, I like it so much. But CarloRino only displays the shoes, they don't sell. The salesgirl said I have to buy from CarloRino shop in the mall x( Well ok, I'll go and buy that when I go shopping again! hmph. And so I ended up buying nothing from the exhibition! hmph. hmph. Dx pfftt.

11th of April. Its Monday again! Have lotsa homework to rush since I skipped school replacement on Saturday. And school started the 3 weeks intensive test. Having test every day for 30 minutes
-.- omgosh... BM test today. Simply do lah. Hahaha. Nothing much about today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment