Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today.

希望时间能够停一下下,让我大睡一场。

Done all the homeworks in school today. So hardworking, I know. Hahaha. Have 3 free period in school mah. Yeah, the Moral teacher "abandon" us since he scolded PoTun last class. I think he's damn angry with PoTun. Hahaha. Nevermind, I don't like his class though :p And the seni teacher too, one week come, another week relief, then come again, relief another week again -.- 3A12 is a problem class, because of these problem teachers! Among all the teachers, Mr Teng is still the best!! :D He can teach well, he's hardworking, he never skip our classes, and most importantly, I think he's darn cute! Hahaha!!!

Ok, I stayed back for cheer practice after school today. Umm, this is the first time I think cheer is quite fun actually x) At least I didn't waste time there, and learned something new ;) After cheer, daddy fetch me back :) And I accompany him to the clinic for injection >.< His back is pain again *pray for him* And daddy is going to Shanghai tonight, hope he'll have a save journey there and a fun trip in Shanghai ;) And of course, I did ask him to miss me before he leave. Hahaha... And he say he will. Aww... So sweet x)

Well, have to stop here. Need to sleep soon :) Tomorrow have classes, and will stay back to see debating competition, since I miss it last week >.< Okay nights peeps ;D
God bless.

YAPJIAYING 
考试加油。 
不要太感动... 
Hahahaha!!







No comments:

Post a Comment