Friday, April 22, 2011

You know I need You.

I didn't blog for more than one week already. Quite alot of stuff to do recently. I'm busy with cheer practice, homeworks, busy sleeping and reading magazines. Addicted to magazines now. Haha. I'm planning to start studying for exam which is around the corner, but my plan failed every time. I can feel the sleepy mood when I open my textbooks. Lord, please help me to concentrate on my studies. I need to do really well this time!
>.<

Well, didn't have much lessons in school this week. Teachers are busying with the Hari Anugerah which is on the coming Saturday. And the worst thing is, there's NO ELECTRICITY yesterday! Its freaking hot! There's no teacher in the class as they're having rehearsal for Hari Anugerah in the hall. So Kahyan and me lepak in school for the whole day because the class is like a dessert! You can really feel the heat inside the class!! So terrible! So we lepak to canteen and buy cold drinks to reduce the HOT-NESS -.- Sitting there yumchar. Haha, then Linghuey and Sooksan join us too. We ended up wasting the whole morning in school doing nothing!

Friday. School as usual. No lessons as usual too -.- After school, I stayed back for cheer until 2.30pm. And follow Keten home. She stayed back for debate competition, but too bad, the other team gave up before the competition start. After that, Keten and me walk to 100 yen to have dessert as lunch.




Then at 6 something, me, Keten, Kahyan and Lamhui went to FGA CYC for Good Friday Service. The sermon gave by Rev. Jonathan Loh was interesting! I love the drama too. And the worship session was good x) Everything was so so good. Amen. God is good, all the time ;D 

Well, I'll start my very first tuition class in KL tomorrow. Hahaha!! Hope everything go on smoothly tomorrow. God bless me. Amen.

Nights peeps ! ;D


He's in my heart,
now and forever.
I promise.
♥ ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment