Sunday, August 28, 2011

BACK.

I have Raya holidays 3 days earlier than other people, obviously I'm lazy. I went back to Kuantan with mummy on Wednesday early in the morning. Did nothing -.- Okay, then Thursday, I met up with the monkey Jiaying :D She's so pretty :D As usual, we chat, share secrets, and spent most of the time laughing madly. I think she's the only person I can shares secret with --- she's trustworthy *hugs* ;) Then we saw Teacher Pan. I miss her so much! She's the best teacher I've ever met, seriously. She asked me how come didn't go out with friends, I told her mummy don't allow. And she said she'll talk to my mum and asked me to call her anytime if I need transport to go out with friends. Aww, Teacher Pan rocks! ;') Even though my mum still don't allow, but thankyou very very very much teacher. I love you! ;D

Friday was bored. Then Saturday! Ohh great gor, so kind of you, let me wait for you for two hours for a breakfast! I'm waiting, and you're sleeping :) So I have my breakfast at 11am that day. xo. Have roti canai at tc, and then fries from mcd. Then he fetch me to yuco to buy some stationary for mummy. And I reached home safely :) Gor, your driving skills is so SAFE, I'll call you if I need transport to go out next time. Your honour :)

Saturday and Sunday, BORED! Am going back to KL tomorrow :(

Message to:
Jiaying: Thanks for being my listener all the time! I love you, pretty monkey! *hugs* :D
Tengsheng: Fanshu *haha*, sorry ha, didn't make it to the movie. Hope to meet you soon, after pmr :) must miss me alot, okay? :D *loves*
Esther: So surprise to see you at tc! omg! omg! hahaha! I appreciate the hug you gave me, and from the hug, I realize you're fatter now, hahaha! Love you loads <3
Kuck: Sorry luo, bu yao bu shuang wo la. Next time go back sure tell you ok? :)
Kuokzhen: After pmr yc :D


lvs, iwei.

2 comments:

  1. pretty???
    hahaahahahaa <3 <3

    no nid thx la, v sama-sama listen to each other oni ma =D ( all teeth)

    love you love you, love the hug @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i super love the all teeth photo u took, I'll post it no matter what :p hahahhaa

    love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete