Saturday, August 20, 2011

worth it or not?


Trial exam was over, and I act like PMR is over. Relaxing daily life continues. Life with moviesss, blog shopping, facebook-ing. How great will it be if life is just so good without books and exams. Okay, back to reality. Results were bad, like super bad. Consequences of last minute work, great. I think I really have to start studying already, for the sake of straight A's. And now our Malaysia Boleh government change the grades again. The bad news is, only 100% to 80% can score A, and the good news, 20% and above can pass already. Our government, one word to describe, "smart"! And another thing is, everything we study will be in bahasa syllabus start from next year. I mean for form 1 to 4. Yeah, I don't know whether its true or not, but its from the teachers in school.

Okay, I've got an injection in school yesterday. Woah, it was like so pain! I asked the nurse whether its pain or not, she said no. And after that, I knew she was lying Dx When she's preparing for my injection, I asked Keten to talked to me, to distract me, and she asked me: "How much is the clothes ahhh...?" I was like: "70+.... 80+.... 90+.... ouch ouch ouch i dono wth!" can see its so pain. And now, its still pain and a little bit swollen. I showed my sister that my arm was swollen, she said my arm looks muscular with a little bit swollen, wtf. I pray that God, please take the pain away ;(

Kuantanites, one more day to go. I mean trials :) All the best.
And to the monkey, take good care of yourself if you don't want to be in the Monkey Hospital.
God, be with her now as You work in her life. May You, Lord, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life. Amen.


lvs, iwei.


4 comments:

  1. oooooo...yuanlai is you la.
    nan guai my sakit so faz bye bye liao, without loosing weight =3
    hahahaha, thanks wor.
    love you too <3 <3
    wuuuuuuuuuu-hooo.

    Monkey Hospital so canggih de k @.@ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WITHOUT LOSING WEIGHT? NO GAIN WEIGHT KA? hahaha.
    Monkey Hospital de doctor is Dr Elephant, sure canggih! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==.
    ha! y Monkey Hospital is monkey de ma...got elephant de!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. monkey is pesakit ma, elephant is doctor ma, banban :p

    ReplyDelete