Friday, August 5, 2011

Trial.


5 more days to go. Well, I've go through three days of exam and already feel like so suffering and going to die. God bless me for the rest of the five freaking days. I was sitting for bahasa paper for the first day, hard like hell. Second day, english paper. Still ok, but what I studied for literature doesn't come out like what I've memorize for bahasa paper's novel part, but the question didn't come out as what I expected. wtf. So I wasted two days studying useless thing ._. And today was maths paper. The first paper, which is the objective part, I'm humble (ahaha so fake) but I've to say its really really easy ;D But the second paper, subjective questions, is driving me crazy. Like really really, seriously hard! Anyway, I'm having sejarah paper on the coming Monday. I really got study sejarah, but what to do, my brain rejects everything I studied. Nothing goes in Dx I don't know why. God, please help me :( I really must score, please D;

Okay, stop talking about exams. Lets see, I heard a bad news yesterday. I might not be able to make it to Kuantan on the coming holiday :( I heard mummy telling daddy yesterday, that she's not working for few days during our school holiday. And she asks daddy to bring us to Melaka. Because all of us went there last weekend, except her. She jealous ._. ohhmymummm ._. This is what I heard la, not sure yet. Too bad if I can't go back :( ISERIOUSLYMISSKUANTANITES 


Rise of the Planets of the Apes tonight at sunway! yeah~



lvs, iwei

3 comments:

  1. TT waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    cnt cum bek??
    sad-nyer...

    btw, best luck for your exam leh <3
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo, cannot see u on ur bday :(
    but present sure ada for u la, don worry. haha

    u also, two more weeks exam! add oil ;D
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehee, my bday not at ktn <3

    love you toooooooo =D

    ReplyDelete