Friday, December 9, 2011

Must-watch-video ;)

I have a few awesome videos to share with you people recently. He's my friend, kuokzhen, a talented guy. He uploaded quite a few numbers of videos to youtube. Really nice! 


Beatboxing:



The first time I saw him beatboxing was 2 years ago. I posted his video too! To view, click here. He's cute in that video, haha. The video above is when he took part in the My.FM competition with one of his mate, and they got 2nd runner up! :D


Playing guitar + beatboxing:



Great video! He can play the guitar very well :)


Piano:



The latest video of him, I think. Although he made a few mistakes there, but you can see he put so much effort playing the song. Nice ;)





I like this video the most! Awesome! MUST WATCH :D


Click here to know more about him! ;)
And help support his fan page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment