Friday, December 16, 2011

Recently.


From right: me, a taiwan guy we met there *he's nice* :D , su mei aunty, and her sister ;)

Just came back from Sabah last week. The only fun part is in Sapi Island. Went for the underwater motorbike thing, wah new experience lah :D First time I went so deep into the sea, wheeeee. Of course with a experienced diver along, or else I think I'll die in the sea, wtf. HAHAHA. Okay, seriously nothing much about Sabah, others not that fun laaaa x(

Well, as you know, I had my very first job during this holiday, as a tuition centre teacher. And we had this annual dinner last wednesday in Tony Roma's :) Okay let the pictures do the talk :D



The little boy sitting beside me, Corwin :D




Kahyan, Amy, Cikgu and me ;)


 Kahyan, Amy, 谢老师, cikgu and me ;)


Wah he's seriously cute man!!


Group photo of the teachers :)


And me, with a lame face :p

iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment