Friday, December 2, 2011

random.



I WANNA WATCH BREAKING DAWN AND YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE!!!
HAHAHA ;D 

The movie "You are the apple of my eye" is not going to be on screen soon :( Sad case, I haven't got the chance to watch ehhh ;( But daddy promise to buy the dvd for me :D HAHA *i love you* BREAKING DAWN ahhhh, wo yao kann ahhh :p 

Huhhh, now I know its quite tired being a teacher, plus stress. Kidsssss, kidssss... tsk tsk tsk. Thank God I'm not a mother, hahaha. Teaching is really a tired job. After working, surely I'll go back home and sleep. Like almost every day. Really tiring, I don't know why ._. But most importantly I still enjoy my job sometimes x) Some kids like me, some think I'm fierce, HAHAHH!! A little girl made a "card" for me, how sweet ;) Daddy said this will lead me to education career, but I told him I will never make that happen, hahah :p About my work, alot of stories to tell, too much [>.<]

Well, from today onwards, I'll have six days off. Will be going to Sabah with mummy and her friends next week. And perhaps I'll take few days leave again to go back to Kuantan...? x) Yeah most probably. I miss kuantanites alot!! :'( Hope to see them soon!

And jie!! I miss you so much, and come back faster laaaa, I want my souvenirssss :D
Take care <3

葉珈吟, balik lo, wait I go back find you har. Take care there <3 ;)
LOVE YOU :DDD

loves,
iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment