Saturday, May 12, 2012

Best of luck.


How fast time past! I feel like its just the beginning of the exam, and suddenly came to the realization that one week of exam was over, the second week is coming. The second week will be the worst part. Every subjects scares the hell out of me. I'm sitting for biology, chemistry and physics paper. And you know, I'm used to do last minute revision, how great huh! Dare not to even imagine how I'm going to score for this three subjects, not to mention about add maths. Add maths paper 2 killed me last week duh. I hate science, yet I took up science stream from the beginning of the year. I know there's something wrong inside me, can't figure it out, tooooot.

Had group study with Lamhui and Keten this afternoon. Should say we ask Keten to teach us biology *hen hao yi si de wo men* HAHAH. Thanks so much to her, I learnt alot today. Left chapter 5, totally blank. So confusing about the DNA thingy :O God bless me for biology.

Alright gonna sleep soon. Another 7-hours group study for physics tomorrow with the eleven's ;)

loves,
iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment