Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EXAM PHOBIA.

One more week to exam. The examination schedule was given to us two weeks ago, but I didn't even bother to have a look on that piece of paper. Until yesterday, I finally took the paper out from my file and realize that I'm having a two-weeks exam soon. 7th to 22nd of May! Are you kidding? And the thing is, I don't understand why the school arrange only one paper in a day. I mean some of the day, we just need to take only one subject, wtf? Please lah, kindly use your brain. 

Exam is coming, I started revising, umm maybe I should say I started studying, not revising, cause I don't know what's in the textbook, and how great, nothing goes into my brain! :P Its midyear exam i think, so we'll be taking full paper. It means that I'll have to write essays for biology, physics and chemistry paper. Good luck, huh? :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment