Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awesome people in my life :)

17th of March. Celebrated Jenyi's Birthday with the bunch of AA people in ecm. Watched Big Mommas with them. And they decided to go for Redbox after the movie. Spent 2 hours there watching Jenyi singing crazily and shouting like nobody cares. Hahaha. Then we have a surprise party for Jenyi, bought a birthday cake for her. When she saw the cake, she was laughing so hard, and keep on asking us: "How come I don't know anything? How come??" Hahaha. She's cute :D
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Jenyi.
And also, Happy Birthday to Hueyleng!! omg, I miss you so so much ;)

Jenyi :D

Hueyleng <3

19th of March. Meet up with Hueyleng, Jaevonne, Chinmun, Soo and Xinyi at Station One after their state comp in AP school. I'm late >.< Just when I reach there, Hueyleng told me Chinmun and her have the same bag as me. Hahaha. We chat and laugh and take some photos there. Well, let the pictures do the talk :)


Hueyleng, loveyousomuchleh 

Jaevonne, IMY 

Chinmun, the first friend I met in primary school 

Soo, the funny one, hahahh 

Xinyi, eh should change your hairstyle already la,
didn't change before since I first met you. Hahahh ;D
btw, thanks for the birthday present ;)

Chinmun, Soo, me and Jaevonne.

Chinmun, Soo, Hueyleng and me.
Well, thats all about Kuantan. ilovekuantansomuchlah <3
Anyway, I'm quite tired recently. So many things to do. I went for cheer practice today after school until 6pm. I spent my whole day in school. I'm exhausted! And tomorrow, we'll be having class party as we got the award for SPBT. Got RM200 cash and RM230 KFC / Pizza voucher. Class party will be at Brem Park tomorrow night. And I'll become "part-time aunty" with Puiyie and Melanie tomorrow. We'll go and buy bbq stuff for the party after school. Hope everything will go on smoothly tomorrow.
Amen 




YAPJIAYING,
I miss you.
I love you.
hahah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment