Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life still goes on.

Well, its been such a long time since my last emo post. Uhh, so many things happen recently. Its all bad stupid things, so lets not talk about that. Umm well, holiday started since Saturday. I'm quite excited, am going back to Kuantan, and my birthday is coming soon ;D How will it be this year? Pray for that ;)

13th March, went to Ipoh with family early in the morning. Its Cheng Meng Festival, "visited" gong gong, who passed away last year :( And of course, my uncle, aunts and cousins were there. This is our very first time doing this Cheng Meng thingy for gong gong, so we're kinda kelam kabut la. Hahah. My aunt even went to see how other people do it, she said we just follow what people do :) And yeah, everything went on smoothly. After that, we went for makan in a mall in Ipoh. And since my dad have some stuff to do, so mummy, jie and I go for shopping. My second sister followed my aunt's car back to KL. Obviously, she's not a big fan of shopping. Lol haha. So we spent the whole afternoon shopping there. I bought some stuff there, and mummy claimed that those stuff will be my birthday present -.- lol. After shopping and lunch, dad and mum wanted to meet their old good friends in Ipoh. We followed -.- Well, you know, adults have so many things to talk about, me and jie was kinda bored, so we took photo :)


Btw, I will be going out to Midvalley with Kahyan and Keten tomorrow. I guess it will be fun huh? ;D


IMY ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment