Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday in Kuantan is fun :D

Reached Kuantan yesterday afternoon. It was my birthday. And I spent 3 hours in the car. What a waste of time for my birthday D;

Well, as I said in my last post, I went Midv with Keten and Kahyan. We shop, we eat, we crap, we laugh. Thanks for the presents, you guys really make my day, although it was one day before my birthday. iloveyouguyssomuch ;D Thank God for these awesome friends in KL ;D

My birthday, I wasted 3 hours sleeping like a pig in the car. And I thought earlier, the day before my birthday looks more like my birthday (ps, if u understand what i'm crapping). As soon as I reach Kuantan, Tengsheng text me "Malam yam cha lo. Hmm." hahah. And so, at night, we went for yumchar lo, me, him, kuck and yiiwen. Went oldtown yumchar. I'm not sure whose idea is that, and we went for 2nd round at Frankie Sandwich -.-. Damn expensive leh >.< But the sandwich is quite nice although I just have 2 bite of it, because I'm damn full. Thanks to yiiwen, she helped me to finish my sandwich. And I told her I used to eat her food in the class when we were in form 1. Hahah. Sweet memories :) Really enjoy the last few hours of my birthday with them 

Will be going to ecm tomorrow with the bunch alor akarians ;D 
Yeah~


Jie, 
I've finally done with my french manicure.
Can't wait to go back and "chuan" you.
Hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment