Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 days.

1st of March.
Stayed back for cheer with PY. Wah, rain like shit! And we keep on practicing the same thing, so boring, plus the weather is like that, no mood for cheer lo. Time flies. We left school after cheer, walked to Snowflake. MAKAN. nom nom nom ;D then walk back home together :)

2nd of March.
Addicted in SUDOKU. Keep on playing. 
Ohhya, got our results. Not really satisfied with it, but its better than what I expected >.<
Ahhh, wanna watch so many movies eh D;
I Am Number Four, The Rite, Black Swan, No Strings Attached, I Love Hong Kong, The King's Speech ...
Wah, how? Waiting for holiday :D teehee~

3rd of March.
I wrote the date on my homework this morning in school--- 3/3/11', then I think of her :)
3rd of March, her big day. We used to hang out together, study together, play badminton together, eat together, drink together, talk together, laugh together, watch movies together, sleep in class together, rush for homework together! Even after I shifted to KL, whenever I go back, we'll hang out TOGETHER ;D Distance never change our friendship.
She's AWESOME ;D
Happy Birthday ESTHER! I miss you so much! I will always be there for you when you need me, kay 



Oih love me more ah! x)

Miss those days ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment