Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blessed.

18th of  October.
Went to Sunway Pyramid with jie and mummy in the morning. Shopping for sure! Bought a pair of shoes. And bought Jiaying a gummy ball lollipop :D Didn't shop long, cause need to fetch er jie from college. Before going back home, had lunch in Pappa John's. Nice pizza. Had some pictures too :)

The food! :D

Jie :)

My mummeh  
After shopping, er jie bring me to "xiao bin bin tuition centre" to ask for working vacancy. Work as a teacher, sounds fun! Hahah. I also helped kahyan to ask, as she also wanna work there. So the principal of the tuition centre said that she actually wanna find two person to work, but then she has to think about it because I'm too young to work, and its illegal. Hmm so I'll wait for her news :) God bless me, hiah hiah :D

19th of October.
Went for the movie "Real Steel" this morning with mummy, jie and er jie :D Walao, damn nice. The robot damn cool!! And the boy in the movie, Dakota Goyo, wahseh, so lengzai man! HAHAHA. A must-watch movie :D Alright, gonna sleep soon. Having a one day trip tomorrow x) Nights! <3


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment