Thursday, October 20, 2011

Three hours trip.

Yeah, as you can see, the title for this post is three hours trip. wtf. Alright, its school trip to Science Centre today. Well, not that fun. The part I enjoy the most is playing in the "Foam Factory". Its something like the kids indoor playground. Inside some kind of cage like this:

Told you, its a cage. Hahah.
Well, this is the first time I went into this so-called indoor playground. Super fun man! omg I'll bring my kids to play in this kind of "cage" thing in the future! HAHAHAHA i know i think too much :D This is like extremely fun!! And you know what, you can see how childish we actually are! Goshhh. Alright, I only enjoyed this part in the whole trip. Others were not that interesting. Quite tired after the trip and fall asleep in the bus ._. After that we waited for 1 hour until the school dismiss. Huh! Tiring.

Btw, to all the Kuantanites, I'm going back to Kuantan on the coming Tuesday. But I won't stay long, just for four days which mean I'm going back to KL on Friday. Alright, just to inform you guys! Hope to see y'all soon! :D


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment