Saturday, October 29, 2011

KL life again.


Just came back from Kuantan. Its Saturday today, I know. I stayed one more day there, as mummy still have some stuff to do. Good thing for me x)

26th Oct.
Woke up early. Daddy fetch me to damansara. I followed Gor's car back to Kuantan. Uncle Hiew drove. Stop halfway for a few times, haha. And finally reached Kuantan in the afternoon.

27th Oct.
Had breakfast with Gor :) After that I rushed back home and prepare myself. Had appointment with doctor for laser at 10.30am. But I was late >.< And the laser thingy took me almost an hour. I quickly ask mummy to fetch me to ecm. I told Tengsheng and Esther I'll be there at 11.30am, but I can't make it. It was already 12 something when I reached there. And the stupid thing is I don't know where's the lift. When I finally reached the cinema floor, the two of them were waiting for me. Gosh, super guilty man, let them wait for me. So sorry >.< We watched "In time". Well for the movie, I think it was quite boring. And umm the time thingy passing here and there, so confusing. Tengsheng sitting next to me busy explaining to me what's happening. Hahaha. Thanks so much. And I forgot to bring my sweater, freaking cold, so Esther and Tengsheng take turn to borrow me theirs, aiyah so bu hao yi si. Thankyou very very much <3 After the movie, went for lunch at Food and Tea. Esther had her Kids Meal. Hahaha. After that we went shopping. Esther went back early. So left me and Tengsheng there. We walked for awhile and decided to have a drink at Starbucks. Spend time talking with him ;) After that, Gor came and fetch me (xiexie Gor x) ) to Teatime to meet Jiaying. But we changed place, we went TWice. Had a heart-to-heart talk with her. She's the one I share everything :D Took some pictures, but failed because she can't stop laughing, HAHAHA. After that her dad fetch me home x) 

28th Oct.
Didn't plan anything. Was too bored, so I date the aa people (Yiiwen, Ting, Jessshynn, Weekie) to ecm. Had drinks at Food and Tea first, talk about many things, and laugh alot :p Still the craziest friends I know last time :) Sing k for an hour, then yiiwen and weekie went to buy some stuff, so Ting, Jessshynn and I had drinks at Starbucks. Well, talked alot. Catch up about kuantan stuff x) After that weekie's mum send all of us back, thanks so much :)

29th Oct.
Back to KL :( 
ohh btw, gor, thanks for the chocolates x)


1 comment: