Monday, July 5, 2010

Confucius.

Went to school as usual today.
Our Chinese teacher brought us to Bilik Multimedia for this movie "Confucius" ---孔子 in Chinese, as its Chinese week this week.
The teacher expects that we'll finish watching in 4 periods time.
But then, we started late, so we continue watching after recess.
And used up 2 periods more for the movie and quizzes.
Actually I don't know what was the movie about even I'd watched.
Because some of them speak 文言文
I have no idea bout what they are cakap-ing.
I don't know which one is Confucius even its already halfway of the movie.
LOL
Lets see some pictures of Confucius in the movie starring by Chow Yun-Fat.
Ta-daaaaa~Lengzai tak? XD

And I actually found out this pretty lady in the movie.
Zhou Xun as Nanzi.
Pretty lerhhh...? :D

http://kongzi.sina.com.cn/en/index.html

Quite syokk lo today.
No studying :D
I'll definitely love going to school if its like today for every day!
Yeah man~
But too bad...
I'm just dreaming :(

Ciaos!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment