Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back.

Just reached KL yesterday, and immediately rush to cheer practice. See, wo hen ji ji de lohhh (我很积极的咯) :D Since I skipped 1 week practice, I still have alot to catch up. Quite tough for me, I'm a slow learner :p
Puiyie's group practice stunt yesterday, she fell, I can see that its so so so damn painful from her face. She said she's scared that she cannot "sang zai" next time, and peaksew claimed that she want to have a dozen of children. Hahaha.

Back to Sunday. I went to the beach with yiiwen, kuck and kuck's friend (paiseh i forgot his name >.<). I always like to ask yiiwen and kuck to hang out because they're usually free :D haha.

yiiwen's hand is still small, haha

thanks to kuck, his good deed to my precious shoes._.

people.
Yiiwen, kuck, thanks for accompanying me to the beach ;) 

I went to cheer practice today. It actually starts at 8.30am in the morning, but I reach at 10.30am. Haha. I keep on practicing the new dancing steps. It was terrible! Turning round and round and round! Spinning like hell! I can feel like I'm going to faint. So damn dizzy! And I ended up feeling like wanna vomit for the whole night! Thanks to the cheer leader!! So kind of her! wtf Dx

Cheer practice again tomorrow. Tired. Exhausted. No more words to describe ._.
God, please help me x( 


你不够资格。




No comments:

Post a Comment