Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sprained knee x(


Had a real GREAT day today. I'm not sure whether its a GREAT day or a "GREAT" day. Haha. Actually I decided to go to kahyan's house today to do the NIE magazine. But I have cheer practice, so I can't make it to kahyan's house. So sorry to them. Leaving them with all the work ;(

Okay, after breakfast with daddy this morning, I went to cheer practice in school. Practice like usual. I practice the skill to "climb" and sit on people's shoulder. And guess what, I SPRAINED MY KNEE!! omgggg it was really super duper pain, like really really really pain! Damn pain! My leg can't move. So I just sit and rest when they're practicing. After feeling better, I join in and practice the same thing again. And I sprained my sprained-knee again! This time, I feel like my legs are broken, I can't stand up, my tears started rolling down. I don't know how to describe the pain. I'm laughing when my tears roll down, and my friends gave me a confused look. Hahaha. My knee looks a little bit weird now. And its still pain. I can't put my legs straight. Hope it will recover very soon. Rehearsal and competition is around the corner >.< Please pray for me. Btw, thanks to people who helped me to walk and stand when I sprained my knee today. Thankyou very much!

Went for lunch together with puiyie, peaksew, kianying, liyeung and amanda this afternoon. We walked to Kuchai Lama for lunch. Had lots of fun spending time together with them today ;) Thank God for this bunch of friends! ;D


谢谢你从来没有觉得我不够好
谢谢你守护我的每一分每一秒
谢谢当天塌下来 你也会帮我顶着


No comments:

Post a Comment