Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GO GREEN GO GREEN.

Cheer rehearsal today. My very first time wearing contact lens for the whole day. Thanks to keten and selena for helping me ;) Umm back to cheer, quite nervous, but still ok la. Other houses also not bad. Warriorz is always the best. Their skill are so damn good! Well, I will upload the video if I get it from Amanda :) After the rehearsal, me and xiaoxuan go mcd buy food for lunch. Vege's dad fetch us there and we go back to school by taxi. The taxi uncle so terrible one, we talk to him he didn't even answer us. Walao, like deaf people. After lunch, we started practicing again, from morning until evening. So tired plus no mood ._. And its under the hot sun! I feel like I'm going to melt already. Then the captain somemore scold scold scold !@#$%^&* blek. And a serious accident happen in school today. Someone from red house cheer injured seriously. Her hairpin went straight into her head. Walao, so frightening! Hope she'll recover soon. May God's healing hand be upon her.

有一个人,
你以为他是你的永远
但他告诉你,
你只是他的过客




No comments:

Post a Comment