Friday, June 24, 2011

Cheer babes ♥

Our hard work for six months doesn't pay off. Bruises all over the body, here pain there pain, sprained knees, blue black everywhere, not worthy at all. Few days before the competition, we having practices like mad, practicing under the super hot sun, feel like melting, we put so much effort for the competition. Six months of torture for that five minutes competition. Everything was gone. We lose the competition. Green house lose the cheer competition ;(

After the results were announce, our hopes were dashed. We are smiling and saying its okay, but deep in our heart, we know we're not okay. Heart broken. Anyway, thankyou to everyone in green house cheer, for the happy moments :)
Warriorz!
Amazing ;)

Jyeshin


Blue house


Green house

Pom pom trick
Liew Liew's stunt :)
Red house



Yellow house
I love this part! :D
They deserve the first place!


Green house marching - champion!

Cheer kacau-ing, haha.


liyueng, shufang, me

green house!!
<3

Green house cheer and michelle :)
Joey :D
kahli, liyueng and joey :)
me me me :D
*ignore the ugliness >.<*
kahli, joey, me and shufang
us ;)
peaksew fathao, haha 


promoting facebook :p
:D
liew liew's stunt group
shufang and me :D
jingwen, siaosuan, me, shufang, jiemi, amanda, liyueng ;)
with the warriorz :D
linghuey, yingki, sooksan :)
Celebration at Korean BBQ.
liyueng and amanda
shufang and me
GO GREEN!!

I'll miss you girls! 

*ps, for the video during competition, please click here for:
blue house
green house
red house
yellow house




No comments:

Post a Comment