Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gratitude.

Was in Kuantan since Saturday. Daddy bring me and jie together back to Kuantan. Mummy was already there since few weeks ago. Er jie didn't follow us as she didn't have holidays. We reached Kuantan in the morning.

Sunday. Went to church with jie. After service, Timothy fetch me to ecm. Then I meet esther at ecm. So long never see her already, she's still pretty and we still have loads of things to talk about like what we used to to x) We go and buy tickets first while waiting for tengsheng and kuck to reach. We watched Fast Five. Damn nice ;D Rated 9.5 / 10 for this movie! <3 After movie, we went to sushi king for lunch. We talked alot about primary school friends. Aww, I miss those time alot ;( Then esther go and join her friend's birthday party. So me, tengsheng and kuck went to meet kuokzhen, janyan with another two friends. We just walk around the mall, talking talking talking. After that, they went gaming, so I meet txyi there. Went for yumcha and some chit-chatting with him ;)

Monday. Daddy and jie was going back to KL. So we had breakfast together before they leave. After that, I went to Teatime to meet wyeinn, isaac, cheehong and yongjian. Wyeinn just finished her extra class at school. Then, me, isaac, yongjian and cheehong went to ecm by taxi x) Nothing much. Just watched Priest. Walao a, the movie is so frightening, kind of like horror movie >.< haha.

Tuesday. Boring. Skip :p

Wednesday :D Went ecm to meet the bunch of alor akarians! Sing k with ivory, jessshynn, yiiwen and weekie  ;) They're still like the craziest friends I know. Haha. Weekie and Yiiwen presented a funny dance. Thanks alot, they bring laughters to me ;')

Thursday. Like what he promised, Daniel treat me roti canai for breakfast. First time sit his car, I "bising" alot bout his driving skills. Haha. But still steady la actually. Pass la pass la, hahaha! Jiaying came and meet me at my new condo in the afternoon, we walk around the condo, went to the playground, sat beside the swimming pool, keep on talking, complaining how miserable sometimes life can be. We tell secrets like what we used to do. I think this is what best friend do. She's willing to listen to what I crap, and I love the way she responds, she always has the craziest idea for me. And advises too ;) Thank God for this super good friend in my life! <3

Okay, will stop here. Gonna sleep soon. Ciaos ;D

知足常乐 ;)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment