Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fear.


I was in front of the mirror just now, and I talked to my sister, she's behind me. I told her: "eh I feel like I'm dreaming." She asked me why. I told her: "I'm having pmr next week. Its so unbelievable!" She said: "Yeah its normal, I used to have the same feeling as you do. And I even think that I won't be sitting for pmr when I'm in primary six. I think it will be the end of the world before I have my pmr." HAHAHA. so stupid. And yeah, nine more days to go. Pmr is near, very very near. I'm stress, worried, nervous inside. Haven't finish revising. I know it, I know I don't have enough time for revision. I'm starting to regret for not using my time wisely. I'm so sorry God :( I'll do my best from now on, I promise.

ps wyeinn, miss you too ;) so touching after reading your post :')
God loves you <3


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment