Monday, September 19, 2011

Life.


School dismissed, I got back home and quickly walk towards the car park. Its empty, where's mummy's car? I thought she's coming back today? Sadly, I walked into my house, and as usual I have to open the door and everything on myself because no one is at home. Sometimes I really hate getting back home and found there's nobody, so sad :( And so I quickly gave mummy a call, asking if she's on her way home. She said she just reached Bentong, and she asked me to help myself for lunch, don't wait for her. I was like "umm ohh okey :( " I'm hungry cause I haven't eat anything since I woke up this morning. I did not have my breakfast, and did not go to the canteen for recess as it was raining heavily this morning. Was freezing because one period before recess, more than half of the class were being chased out of the class by Puan Sujata, including me, for not bringing her essay book. Alright, I bring it most of the english lessons but she didn't use it, who knows she wants to use it today, and so great, I didn't bring it. We were like freezing outside the class, but still enjoying my first time being chased out of the class, hahah. Okay, I'm out of topic I know. Alright and then, I simply grab a packet of junk food jie bought that day, roller coaster, wheee~ and I didn't finish it because I know its fat, awww. So I ate a plum after that. And the door bell rang. Owh my mummeh, she's back finally, I miss her like so damn much :') *hugs* I thought she said she won't reach so fast? Its just one hour before when I called her just now, hmm she's speeding huh? And I realized that she almost change a new hairstyle every time when she's back from Kuantan. Hahah. So we planned to go for lunch together. Then before we go out, daddy called. He said he will be going to Kota Kemuning for some job, asked mummy if she wanna go there for lunch, and of course I followed them :D Daddy left us at a cafe for makan, and he go to work somewhere else around there :) I had lunch with mummy and told her alot of things ;D We waited for daddy for quite a long time, he finally came and picked us up in the evening. I was quite sleepy and fell asleep in the car. And when we reached home, jie was asking me, where did you all go, what did u guys had for lunch, full or not, and I know her point was "you all full already then means we're not having dinner tonight lah?? oh no!" She just loves eating so much, like me ;) But we still had dinner la, cause daddy also haven't eat mah. I ate a little bit, hehe. After dinner, mummy said she wants to go to the pasar malam near our house, asked daddy to drop us there. And daddy stopped his car somewhere along the road, then jie suddenly said: "eh pa, can u stop in front abit? There's a man sitting under the tree, open his legs wide, and the part under the pants was torn." Then I quickly asked: "HAR?!! Can see his private part ah? omg!!" Obviously, he's a pervert with mental problem! Omg, since when a pervert came to our neighborhood?! This is soooo dangerous, and yucks! And so we just quickly walk away and head towards the pasar malam. Waaa, so many foreigners in the pasar malam today ._. We just simply walked around and bought some stuff, then walked back home. Huh! Tired. Alright, should stop now, its already 1.20am. Have to sleep too even though I'm skipping school tomorrow, exhausted, and my shoulder is stiff again :( So pain :'(
Goodnight peeps, wo ai ni, shang di ye ai ni :)

loves, iwei.

2 comments:

  1. eh sapo.
    you write sooooooooooo long.
    me tis gud cute n pure thinking monkey go sot sot read all wor.
    haih yaya...

    hahahaha =D <3
    wo ai ni. everyone ye ai ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. write so long because i know someone who cares will read it ;')

    ai ni <3

    ReplyDelete