Friday, September 30, 2011

WB033K155


-29th September 2011-
Ate too much and feel like vomiting. See what I ate: a bowl of oat, cream puff, lamb chop, sausage, one and a half packet of maggie, orange, a bowl of barley and hokaido cake. omg can you just imagine this? I'm eating for the whole afternoon! Gained weight! The worst part is the ONE AND A HALF PACKET OF MAGGIE! Bloated after dinner. And not feeling well after that. See, this is the consequences eating non-stop .__.



-30th September 2011-
Went to school. Sit in the mph until my butt pain! Alright, I went to school today to check out where's my seat for pmr and get the pmr slip :) I'm not really satisfy with my sit though, my left side, in front and behind, all boys! argh! Luckily sooksan sitting on my right side :) but i know she don't like sitting with me during exam, HAHAHAHH! She says I always shake my legs during the exam and its annoying, hahahha. But my brain can't function when I sit firm, I must shake my legs. Shaking legs become my habit since... umm dono when. Daddy's genes? hmm maybe, HAHAHA. After recess, we just sit in the mph until school dismiss. Teachers giving speech and every teacher keep on repeating the same thing, like really exactly the same sentence they repeat. Remember to bring identification card la, must be original one la, bring the pmr slip la, don't come late to school la, and then somemore remember to take care of ourselves, huh...? Means we don't need to take good care of ourselves if we're not sitting for pmr? Weirdo .___. After school I went for tuition *unconscious* was half-dreaming, half-sleeping. And then when er jie came and fetch me, she told me that the school sent me a warning letter today. It was about skipping school for 17 days. Duh. I was like wth -.- I thought daddy gonna lecture me when I tell him about this, but then he's in a good mood today, so he just asked me, "still dare to skip school again after pmr?" I told him its holiday after pmr. And he was like:"Then what for the school sends you a warning letter? Nothing better to do ah??" HAHAHA. Hmm luckily no lecturing from daddy, God bless me, hahah.

I'm having pmr in three days time. Can you believe it? Hmm, I feel like I'm dreaming. Haven't finish revising actually. I gave up on Science Form 3 chapter 7, its about ELECTRICITY. Okay, I hate that. I don't know what's that all about -.- God bless me, don't come out in the papers, especially the one with experiment okay. Was busying photostating pmr tips recently. At first I thought pmr won't have tips, but then more tips are given, and there's more I need to prepare. Because I know I'll crush my head on the wall if the exam paper comes out like what I have for my tips and I didn't study that. Bleh. Stupid. The day is just around the corner, jie was asking me, "eh how come you're like nothing? The exam is on next week!!" "I know its on next week, so what response you expect to get from me? Too nervous until I jump everywhere ah?" .______. haha. And daddy asked er jie,"her (means me lah) exam is on next week, so what do you think?" er jie just smile and say "okay one lah, sure okay". And this makes me feel so stress inside. This is the disadvantage when you're the youngest in the family and your sisters got good results for the exam, parents will expect you to get the same results as what jiejie got. STRESS de leh. Okay enough about exams. I'm nervous now, I'll sleep soon and wake up early tomorrow for revision, duh. Think further, 10 more days and I'll be free from exam fever! Hiah hiah hiah :D


loves from iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment