Friday, September 23, 2011

My day.



Well, I've skipped school for the past three days. And went back to school again this morning. 6am my alarm rang, and I snoozed it, every five minutes it rang again and again *annoying* but what to do, I need to wake up. So I reached school at around 7 something. I was walking into the school, thinking that hmm, it has been a long time since I woke up this early and having fresh air, and a big surprise coming on, just when I reached the staircase of my block, the staircase was so freaking smelly! I hold my breath walking up to the third floor, like wtf, so smelly?! And somebody claims that it was the cat's shit ._. And because my place is so near to the staircase, I kind of feel like the smell follows me upstairs until my place. I can't stand that smell, so I just went off, stood at the corridor alone, for fresh air. Everyone went downstairs for the so-called assembly. And I met keten downstairs. While we were talking, shwufang walked towards me, holding a piece of tissue. I wished her a Happy Belated Birthday :) And she gave me the tissue because I told her in facebook that her post in her blog is so touching that I cried until my house was flooded, she said the tissue is for me to wipe away my tears. Awww... So sweet of her After that the bell rang, I went into the class, doing some revision, started to get bored and finally I slept. Didn't wake up until Mr Lok came in, he asked me and keten to wake up, go wash our face, but we continue sleeping until he called us for the second time. Hahah. And after his class was chinese. Bored. School dismiss. And then I followed keten to her house. Had lunch, bath and talking some stuff with her. After that, having tuition for 3 hours. Half way during the class, I'm thinking, omg, seriously my eyes can't open! What's wrong with my eyes? I think obviously the word sleepy is written on my face, hahah. I saw keten also having that sleeping face next to me, HAHAHA. Seriously I think 3 hours class continuously is too long, no break leh ._. And I can feel that my bladder is going to burst. Hahaha. After tuition, my aunt fetch me home as my parents went to Kuantan this afternoon. And so she brought me, jie, er jie and one of my cousin for dinner at Fridays. The food was super nice, but the service was bad. Anyway, I just care about the food lah, ok, hahaha. And ended up extremely full! Consequences of eating too much :p I think I gained weight after this meal, huh. Home sweet home then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment