Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WAKE-ME-UP.


Alright, I slept quite early last night. Thinking that maybe I can wake up at 6am in the morning and start studying :) Good thoughts right? And guess what, I woke up at 10am this morning! GREAT! I slept too much ._. I snoozed my alarm until my alarm get "mad" and it doesn't wake me again :'( luckily my mummy came in and sayang me this morning and I wake up, otherwise I think I'll sleep until 1pm -.- wth. Well, because there's jie and mummy at home with me today, so I talk more than study -.- Somemore this evening I'm thinking that maybe I can get a 20minutes nap, so I set my alarm to wake me up after 20minutes. I slept at 4pm, so I'm suppose to set my alarm at 4.20pm, but you know what, I think I'm too excited that I'll have a nap after setting the alarm and I set my alarm at 4.20Am!!! Sooo great! When I woke up, it was already 5.30pm -.- I was shocked! I thought I snoozed my alarm again, but then I realized I set the wrong time -.- too smart ._. So I ended up studying just 4 chapter of science for the whole day. Epic fail. Alright, so I think I've already have enough sleep today, I'll sleep now, and wake up early tomorrow. God bless me not snoozing my alarm again :) Prayers needed! xo


loves, iwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment